Dolphin!

I am really excited to post this cute card today.....it's an order I got from my customer....she loved the owl design I made much earlier and wanted a similar design with a dolphin or a whale in the frame....so I decided a dolphin would be cute! :) The dolphin was drawn on a thick gray paper from a dolphin template I made myself and hand cut using a craft knife. I love the plastic wobbly eye! It moves when you shake it hehehe! It's so cute! I also decorated around the frame with paper shells and fishes that I hand drawn and hand cut myself. The card comes with a beige handmade envelope....and has a blue paper insert inside it for writing on personal wishes. This is a special card for a very special person. I hope that special person is thrilled to receive it! :)


HB021

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...