Some more brown squares....

I got here a card design that looks similar to the card design I made recently. That was a design made on a bigger sized card unlike this new one I did that is on a A6 sized card. Since many have requested that I make the button designed cards on a smaller card size, so I decided to make some this way............I designed it a bit differently by pasting a couple of small sized ribbons lined up with the straight line paper strips on each sides. The card is left blank on the inside for writing on personal wishes and it comes with a beige handmade envelope. But you can request for wordings to be printed out and pasted on the inside of the card too....no problem at all :).


MBL071

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...