Congratulations Dear...

C001


A matching red hot envelope for the card

The tiniest paper cupcake I ever made ;)

I got an order to make a pop up card recently.....pretty excited about that :) My customer wanted the same design as the pop up card that I made a while back, but instead of writing wordings like "Happy Birthday Honey", she wanted it to be "Congratulations Dear". Well that was not a problem hehehe......so I made it just the way she requested.

The pop up lip and cupcakes inside the card is the same like the original design I made as you can see at the link HERE. However, the wordings inside had to be changed to suit the needs of my customer. One thing that I would like to mention here is that this is the first time I had to make the tiniest paper cupcake ever! hehehe......actually, my customer wanted a small photo of a cupcake beside her signature, but I decided to make one by hand instead. So tiny and cute! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My love really happy when he received this "amazing" card. I'm sure that you will ge order from me in the future.

Azlina Abdul said...

I'm so happy to know that he loved it! Thank you so much! :)

ChibimarukO said...

kak lin...words tupaki stamping or print out?

Azlina Abdul said...

Kak Lin print jer.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...