Experiment with foam...

V010
I recently bought a new material for my card making activity hehehe.....It's actually a foam! I've been wanting to buy it for the longest time! But never had the chance to do so until one day I came across it at the craft department store. It is available in a variety of colors and can be bought individually....so you can choose which colors you like and not have to buy all sorts of colors at the same time. It's quite affordable too, which is why I bought it!! hehehe!!

I simply love the texture and the flexibility of the material. It's so soft and easy to cut out with scissors or with a craft knife. I started out cutting heart shapes since I was thinking of designs for Valentine's Day.....and it was such a breeze! I love the fact that I can write things on it easily and decorate on it too as you can see here I applied some glitters on it!

This card is blank on the inside but has a matching paper inserted inside it for writing on personal wishes.....but if you would like me to print out your personal wishes there, that can be done too! Whatever you wish, I will do my best for you! :)

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

ooh, I love these colors together!

Azlina Abdul said...

Me too! It's a sweet combination! Works every time on any design :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...