Lawyer's Robe.....

MBL080

Gosh....this was an interesting project :) I've never done a lawyer's robe before and was requested to make one. As most of you know....I don't do custom made designs anymore, I try not to take them anymore due to the time constraint. But since I had some time in my hands recently I was able to take this order. Times like this I wish I have a much more interesting variety of materials to use to make miniature clothes....so since I don't have any, I had to resort to using paper instead. It's a simple design.....clean cut and smart. That's the objective. I hope I managed to achieve that look. :)


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...