Sending you all my love.....

V021

Another design I made that resembles V011....except that this one is bigger, no ribbons, no foams, no glitters....and the colors are all different here....it's a combination of white, black, and different shades of red. I remembered last year, one lady requested this color combination from me to do on this design. But at the time, I was still in the midst of sorting out my stuff because I had just moved back here from Kuala Lumpur. I didn't have the time to do it for her. But she said once I have the time to do it, she would like to see that design someday here in my blog. So here it is for her. Hope she sees it. :)

I made a different pop up for the card though. It is something that I've wanted to do since last year. The day I saw this type of pop up from Extreme Cards and Paper crafting blog, I told myself that one day I would try to do something similar after looking at the step by step tutorial there. I did try to do at first something just like the one I saw in the blog, but unfortunately it was harder to do it than I thought! hehehe! So after several trials, I gave up and decided to do it my way and just added all those small heart shapes on the swirling paper pop up instead. So that was how this pop up idea came about. I wanted to do something totally different, and ended up with this one instead! LOL! Oh well! At least I tried! It's kinda cool too to see how it pops up and then gather back together again.

It was kinda difficult to take photos of it too. Didn't know how to take them from which angle.....so I just took them in 3 different angles just so that you can visualize it better. Hope you guys have an idea how the pop up is just by looking at the photos. I know that Valentines Day is over, but this card can also be sent to a loved one on any other day of the year.......to show them how much you love them. :)))


13 comments:

Grace to You said...

SO COOL!!!

It's Me IsMahoneY said...

lin, bape ringgit ni?cantek..

nanadhoi said...

very5x cute

Azlina Abdul said...

Sandi...thanks!!! I think it's cool too! LOL!

It's Me IsMahone Y....nanti I email you the price! :)

Lavea....thank you!!!! :)))

It's Me IsMahoneY said...

lin email dh ke?
mu email:missisma@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Lin..
cantek card ni.. can u emel me the price?
nurullizah@gmail.com

she said...

cantik!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you She :)

anummss said...

sis, lau nak beli kad ni caner??

harap dapat emailkan kepada saya : anummss@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

nak beli kad ni cam ne ea?? harga bpe??

Azlina Abdul said...

Please email me if you wish to know the price for this card and how to purchase it ye. TQ!

Nur Qistina said...

nicenya..bpe ringgit?

ni emel saya:

nurun_najat@yahoo.com

Nur Qistina said...

email me...nak tau harga..

nurun_najat@yahoo.com

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...