Eid Mubarak

Salam to all readers and fans of Lin Handmade Greeting Cards....

I would like to wish all of you a very happy Eid Mubarak and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! I hope all Muslims around the world are having a wonderful celebration today :).

I would also take this opportunity to make an special announcement. Orders of handmade cards are officially closed until further notice. I'm taking a break from work for a while. A much needed break actually hehehe. I'm not only taking this break so that I can get some rest but also to get inspired again....I also have to finish making the cards for my giveaway. For last month's giveaway....I still owe the winners their prizes. Hopefully I can get them posted soon. Also I need to think of  what to give for my September's  blog giveaway. Still have no idea yet what I want to design hehehe.

So for those who are interested to order my handmade cards, please email me your orders and I will get back to you once I resume back to work in October. Thank you so much! Have fun and take care everyone! :)

2 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

kak lin, selamat hari raya! :)

Sarah A said...

Assalamu Alaikum

Eid Mubarak from the UK!

Sarah

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...