My free cards are HERE!!!


My favourite among all the cards received, especially since my name is printed there on the card hehehehe! :)



I am so happy today!!! I got my free cards from Cardstore.com! Woohoo! Unfortunately......huhuhu.....it got a little wet....just a little....because of the rain. And again.....the postman threw the package on the floor!!! Urrrgghhh! He is just so impatient.... :(. 

The sad thing is, the package was not protected with any kind of special casing. The cards were not even individually sealed in plastic. So as a result, 2 of the cards received were a little affected by the rain...huhuhu. Just a little though huhuhuhu. :(

All the envelopes are white in color. That's a little boring for me since I love colorful envelopes hehehe....but I do love all the cards. I don't think I'll be using any of them at the moment. I'm keeping them for myself because I love to collect greeting cards especially the kind with special graphics like these. :)



No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...