Alphabets in photo frames

QF002 (With alphabets)

Look familiar? Yes, it's an old design but with a new twist to it :). There is a slight addition to it as per request from my dear customer. Yes, I've added some foam alphabets and a multicoloured quilled heart to it. Actually,  I was supposed to make quilled alphabets. But unfortunately I'm still not good at making them huhuhuu... :(. I've tried a few times but failed because the alphabets that I tried to make were a bit too small. Perhaps if it was a little bigger in size, I would be able to do it. I'm still not good at it yet >.<. Must practice more!

I had no problem remaking the quilled flower arrangements on the photo frame except for the quilled alphabets. Thank God I had those foam alphabets at hand. They really saved the day! hehehe! Lucky for me, my customer didn't mind it at all when I wanted to use them for the frames. She is so sweet!! ;) This is the first time I'm using the foam alphabets. I bought them some time ago so that I can use them for my handmade cards but in the end, I used them for these photo frames instead. Perhaps one day I'll use them for my handmade cards. I still have no new ideas yet for that. It will come to me soon.....the ideas will come....I just don't know when...... hahahahaha :D.


11 comments:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

they are both nice and cute....still remember the letter "LOVE" with white flower that u had made...its so sweet....

Pooja said...

Lovely cards ! The flowers are super gorgeous !Loved the use of foam letters and quilled heart !

Christelle said...

I read that for making letters, it's easier when you use heavier paper. I had a hard time making letters too, but I haven't tried heavier paper yet. Let us know if you try it or find another trick to make it easier!

Baukje said...

very nice I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Sonia said...

Hi Lin, this cards are fantastic:) Gorgeous flowers, I love your style:)
Hugs,
Sonia

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous, love the flowers and colors to!!!
Paula

kalanirmitee said...

Beautiful flowers!! liked the frames..

Mama Zharfan said...

i wish i could order this kind of frame from u...not sure when u will make my wish comes true...let me know if u accept any new order..tqvm

Azlina Abdul said...

Mama Zharfan....insyaAllah ya...nanti Lin inform bulan Oktober nanti ya...insyaAllah Lin dapat buatkan for you next month...will try my best! ;)

Anonymous said...

hi lin,

I love these flowers. Do you have a tutorial for these flowers. I would love to learn how to make these

Azlina Abdul said...

Yes I do have tutorial on how to make these flowers....check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMQWstyNoc

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...